Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sunny Days in Corvallis

Wow, I am terrible at posting. I had pictures in mind I just didn't have the time to post them and then my email was going crazy, it was just a terrible experience. Anyways this weekend was so beautiful in Corvallis. It was about 75 degrees more or less so we decided to take our studying outside! I also wanted to work on my tan. I never realized how hard it was to study outside, especially when you live across the street from a frat house. There are all these noises and cars and bikers, too much noise to fully study.

The second picture is Kyle. He sat in my lawn chair and it broke!

I added two pictures because of the late posts. I don't have anything for Monday but I had a terrible midterm. Basically the format of the test was we were given five essay questions and had to pick two and write a five paragraph essay for both in 50 minutes. Oh and he wanted us to use examples and cite our readings. Do you really think I had every reading memorized? Not even five minutes into the test a girl runs, picks up the trash can and runs to the bathroom puking. She didn't look sick or drunk or hungover, I'm pretty sure she was just nervous. So that's how my Monday went!


No comments:

Post a Comment