Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Long Time No Post!

So this post goes out to the one and only Kaitlyn Phillipps! She had informed me that I haven't posted in a while, yes I agree but in my defense I have been so busy yet have nothing to talk about! School has started up again and yeah, I don't have much to say about it. 

I am taking a yoga/Pilates fusion class. Sounds fun right? Except for the fact that it is at 7:30 am. I have never had a class before 9 am in college so I don't know why I decided to shoot for the stars with this early morning one. I am also taking World Music, pretty interesting so far. Today we learned to Hula dance! That was super fun but if you know me I was awful at it. Next I have American Cultures. I expected this class to be more of a lecture class about American customs and traditions. Yeah, I was wrong. We sit in a circle and have discussions all the time. We are also reading a book about the Nevada Test Site. I am also taking Art History: Pre-Historic to Gothic art. We just finished learning about the Egyptians. that was pretty awesome! And lastly I am taking Cultural Anthropology. This class is a big lecture class so it makes me feel like I am back at OSU. Expect the first week of class I had these rude girls sit behind me that talked all through class, even when I politely asked them to be quiet! How rude!

Other than school my grandma was admitted into the hospital so that's been stressful. 

Here's an update on my New Year's Resolutions:
I joined Auntie La's gym finally. And I went today after school. I'm going to make it a habit to go everyday after school. So this means that I am driving! Yaya! I have been driving to work and school, I drove to Haley's house the other night in the pouring rain. That was an achievement in my book. And I drove to the gym today. It's the little things.

Haley has been teaching me how to take the perfect selfie, so I'll leave you with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment