Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My First Massage

Week one was pretty stressful for me, I'm finally taking all upper division classes and my first time taking a 400 level class. So I got pretty stressed out. My lovely boyfriend, Kyle, saw how stressed I was and treated me to a massage. Well today was massage day! The massage came with a complimentary sanctuary package which included a steam room, rainfall shower, and a lounge room with snacks! It was awesome. The massage was awesome. The shower was awesome. Everything was awesome. I wish I could go back every day! No phones were allowed in the spa but I snuck this selfie in the bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Kyle is so sweet! He really wanted you to be free from stress. And a relaxing massage session is just the perfect activity for that, right? Well, it seems like you really enjoyed your first massage! Thanks for sharing your experience, Elaine. More massage to come!

    Alvin Smith @ Essential Balanced Body Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must’ve been one memorable and relaxing day for you and Kyle! It’s good that you enjoyed your first massage experience, and I’m sure that you’re raring to go for another one soon. Maybe next time you can treat Kyle to a massage too! Cheers!

    Shanell Custer @ Sage Health and Wellness

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife often comes home stressed out from working long hours so I treat her to a spa gift card for a massage every month or so. Sometimes I go with her so we can enjoy each others company, but I must say it is one of the things I do that she seems to appreciate more than anything.

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete