Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Softball Practice

Saw I didn't post yesterday because I was busy but I did have a picture I wanted to post. So instead of posting for today, Monday, I will be posting for yesterday, Sunday. I recently joined an intermural slow pitch softball team. Mind you I have never played softball in my life and I'm not very good at land sports so I'm not sure why I decided to do this! Anyways we had our first practice yesterday. Although the weather said it was 61 degrees it felt much warmer. After practice we just sat in the grass and caught some rays. This picture was taken from my friend Prachet's Snapchat so that's why it isn't the greatest quality.

I don't have a picture for today because I went to class, came home, ate lunch, and then took a nap until 5:30! So I didn't do much.

No comments:

Post a Comment