Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Photo a Day Challenge

Wow, long time no post. I learned that blogging is hard. It is especially hard when you have a busy life and don't know what to write about! I wanted to get back into posting more frequently so I've decided to do a photo challenge. I will take and post a picture every day for the next month. If that goes well, I'll extend the deadline! Keep in mind, I am not a photographer so these won't be the greatest pictures and I will most likely be taking pictures on my phone which does not have the greatest quality. Hope you guys like the idea!

Today's photo: my friend Lauren and I went to the video game lab on campus and had to play a computer game for class credit! I don't remember what the game was called but it was about a guy named Stanley and there was a British narrator. It was a pretty fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment