Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Saturday, Saturday

This last Saturday started off by going to a philanthropy event Kyle's fraternity was participating in. This event had different fraternities match up in a flag football tournament. It was fun to watch but unfortunately Kyle's team lost both games. The weather was very strange. It was pouring rain and just when Kyle's game started the sun came out and it actually got pretty warm. I took off my rain coat and jacket!
The picture was far away because I couldn't see what my phone was actually taking a picture of. Kyle is the on in the middle.

After the football game we went back to the second day of the SEC grand opening just because I wanted to see what else there was to do. We could have screen printed T-shirts in the craft center but the line was too long. The craft center also had a photo booth so we did that instead. 

And lastly Kyle's fraternity was putting on their first official party. The theme was "Sexy Joggers and Rugged Loggers." Kyle and I thought it would be funny if we reversed the roles. So we hit up the Goodwill and got Kyle some running shorts and sweatbands. He was going for the 1970's runner look. I got a pair of suspenders and borrowed one of Kyle's flannel shirts and put on some hiking boots. I think our outfits were the best. It was funny because a lot of the guys dressed as joggers and a lot of the girls that showed up were "loggers", the actually just wore a flannel. One girl was wearing cowboy boots. I think she was confused that a cowboy and a logger are different.



No comments:

Post a Comment