Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I Made Art

So yesterday was Kyle and my's 6 month anniversary. Now I'm not much into anniversaries but I feel at my age and for never having been in a relationship before, 6 months is something to celebrate. So we decided to go to the Mexican restaurant where we had our first date. It was a lot of fun but we had to go later in the evening because Kyle had a midterm at 7pm. But once we got there we were so hungry we ate two bowls of chips and then I was full when my nachos came. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of that. 

For today's picture I have a picture of my "art." My homework for my New Media Futures class was to make "art" and bring it in. I had totally forgotten until my friend who is also in the class reminded me at 2:30. I was leaving the SEC when I saw my friend Prachet in the lobby and he told me his friend was playing with water colors at the Craft Center, which is in the basement of the SEC. So I call Lauren, the one whose in my class, and I tell her we are going to play with water colors! So this is my beautiful art work that I will be presenting in class.


No comments:

Post a Comment