Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

California Land!

Day Two

You guys all thought I left you hanging and I know you all are dying to know what I did on my second day at Disneyland. So here goes!

They day started out with breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe, I had a Mexican breakfast pizza. It was pretty good, but everyone was making fun of me because at this point my voice was almost completely gone. I was literally at a whisper. And you know me I do not whisper.

After breakfast we went straight into California Land and walked directly to Car's Land and to the Radiator Springs Racers. The wait was already 40 minutes long and it was only about 9:30 am when the park opened at 9 am. The line for the fast passes was super long as well. They must have run out of fast passes in like an hour. But this ride was totally worth the wait! First you go through and its like any other Disneyland ride where it basically tells the story of the movie, but then you meet up with another car and you guys race each other! I wasn't expecting that but it was pretty cool.




 




Next we walked down Car's Land and let me tell you, it looked just like it did in the movie. It was crazy! One of the rides that was there wasn't working which was really sad but the other one was Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. It was basically like the Scrambler at the local fair. I went with Ian on this ride and every time they swung a corner Ian would slide into me and squish me! It was hilarious.

After Car's Land the boys went on the big roller coaster. I decided not to go on, Space Mountain was my only roller coaster for the weekend. So me and Auntie La went on some of the kiddie type rides like the swings. On our way over there we saw Buzz and Woody and got our pictures taken with them. But those pictures are on Auntie La's camera. 


When we met up with the boys again Ian was really upset that I got a picture with Buzz and Woody and when we went back to get pictures with them they were gone, but Jesse was there! So we got a picture with her. I also saw the Army Men performing while we were walking there. They had a performance much like the Blue Man Group. 


After that we went and saw the Aladdin show. It was really funny, the Genie had jokes about Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus. When we got out Sulley was across the street so obviously we had to get a picture with him. Ian wanted to take a selfie with him, because how awesome is that? When I gave my phone to the photographer to take a normal picture with Sulley, he got a picture of us taking a selfie. It was pretty awesome. 





 After this we went and had lunch in Downtown Disney, we watched some football and then Ian was tired so he decided to got back to the hotel and sleep. Dad, Auntie La, and I decided to go back to Disneyland we went on some other rides that we didn't go on before and we went on Pirates and the Jungle Cruise again. Then we watched the fireworks but we watched it from the back side of the park by "It's a Small World". It was pretty cool seeing the fireworks close up and from a different angle.

Day Three

It is football Sunday! We went to the ESPN Zone but we got there too late and couldn't get a table. So we went to the Rainforest Cafe again and watched the game there! The Niner's won so we all went home as happy campers. 


Overall I had such a great time at Disneyland! I would definitely remember this trip in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment