Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Life is Full of Surprises!



So yesterday I went into the Verizon store because it was time to upgrade my iPhone 4S. I was expecting to leave the store with a gold iPhone 5s. What I left with was a white Droid Mini and a white iPad air! I was not expecting this at all. When I walked into the store I saw the iPhone 5s and I was disappointed. The phone just looked small and narrow, especially when it was sitting next to all those giant android phones. So then I started looking at the droids. When I was talking to the sales man he told me I should go straight for the iPhone. I then mentioned I was thinking about getting an iPad later down the road because I've been wanting one for a couple of months. He then told me they were having a special on their iPads where you get $100 off of the device so an iPad with data would cost you the same as one without. He then told me that on our plan it would only cost $10 more to add a tablet to it. This was starting to sound awesome but I wasn't expecting to spend just that much money yet. Then the sales man found out I had an old iPhone 4S. He told me I could trade it in for $200 and I could use that towards the purchase of the iPad! I then desided that I didn't need a new iPhone and and iPad, so that is why I got the Droid Mini because it was only $50! I have no idea how to use the new phone but I am figuring it out. Everything is just so new to me, I'm trying to figure everything out at once! If anyone has any tips or suggestions bout apps I should get let me know!!! 

Also I just want you to know I wrote this post from my iPad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment