Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Taco Time

This picture might be a little random because I forgot to post it the day I took it. But I took this picture with all intent of posting it to my blog! Kyle and I decided to make tacos for dinner. This picture is of the prep station. I made some yummy guacamole and I got to eat it all by myself because Kyle doesn't like avocados. This wouldn't have been a very memorable night because we make tacos often but this time I lit the stove on fire! I wanted to be creative and I decided to fry the tortillas in some oil. The pan was too small for the tortilla and some of the oil dripped out of the pan and onto the burner. BOOM! It caught fire. It was really scary because I hate all things fire, so I made Kyle fry the rest of the tortillas.


No comments:

Post a Comment