Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Little Help from my Friend

Last night as I was working a late night shift redoing floor displays at the store one of my coworkers and two managers and I were reminiscing about out early high school/college years and how much out bodies have changed since then. We were all showing pictures of how skinny and different we looked. That's when my coworker decided to turn this into a competition. Starting March 1st and ending on May 1st fore very pound you lose you put 50 cents into a pot. At the end of the two months the one who has lost the most weight gets to keep all the money! I'm actually really excited about this competition. Hopefully it will actually motivate me to hit the gym more consistently. If only I wasn't so tired from my early morning yoga class! Anyways even if I don't win the competition I will still win by losing weight! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment